Chicken Salad Sandwich with Herbs
- 3 to 4 cups chopped cooked chicken breasts, salt and pepper,
- 1 tsp flex flavour dried parsley, 2 tbsp chopped fresh chives,
- ¼ tsp dried dill weed, ½ tsp flex flavour dried oregano,
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice, ½ to ¾ cup mayonnaise,
- Salt and pepper, to taste and lettuce leaves.
- 1.Toss the chicken with flex flavour herbs.
- 2.Combine ½ cup of mayonnaise with the lemon juice. Mix with the chopped chicken and add more mayonnaise, as needed, for texture and to taste. Stir in salt and pepper, to taste.
- 3.Serve in chapatti rolls or sliced bread or toast along with soup.