Marjoram Potato Soup
- 1 cup boiled & chopped potatoes, 1 tsp oil, 1 bay leaf (tejpatta),
- ½ onion chopped, 1 leek chopped, ½ tsp chopped garlic (lehsun), 2 tsp fresh cream,
- 1 tsp flex flavours dried marjoram,
- Salt and freshly black pepper power to taste and parsley for flavour.
- 1.Heat the oil in a deep pan, add the onions and bayleaf and saute till the onions turn translucent.
- 2.Add the leeks and garlic and saute till the leek turn soft.
- 3.Add potatoes and 1 tsp of water, mix well and simmer for 10-12 minutes, adding more water if required.
- 4.Remove from the flame, cool and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- 5.Transfer back in deep pan, add the marjoram, cream, salt and pepper, mix well and bring to boil.
- 6.Serve immediately & garnish with flex flavours parsley.