Tomato, Basil & Feta Cheese Sandwich
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese,
- 4 tbsp flex flavours basil herbs,
- 2 tbsp olive oil, salt to taste,
- 8 brown bread slices, butter,
- 16 thinly sliced tomatoes.
- 1.Combine the feta cheese, flex flavour basil herbs, olive oil, salt and pepper in a bowl and mix well.
- 2.Divide the stuffing into 2 equal portions and keep aside, butter the bread slices lightly.
- 3.Place 4 tomato slices on bread slices, sprinkle salt and peeper.
- 4.Place 1 portion of the prepared stuffing on it and spread it evenly.
- 5.Cover with another buttered side facing downwards and cut and serve.