Mango is one of the most popular tropical fruits in the world. It is sweet, juicy, and packed with essential vitamins and minerals. However, it can be challenging to get your hands on fresh mangoes, especially if you live in a place where they don't grow naturally. That's why IQF (Individually Quick Frozen) mango is a great alternative.
It is available all year round, and you can use it in various recipes. In this blog post, we will discuss seven different ways to use IQF mango.
Enjoy the taste of original mango with Flex Foods’ IQF mango
- Smoothies - The easiest and most popular way to use IQF mangoes is to make smoothies. It is an excellent addition to any fruit or vegetable smoothie. Just blend some IQF mango with fresh or frozen berries, yogurt, honey, and water/juice to create a delicious and healthy drink.
- Ice Cream - Mango is a perfect flavor for ice cream, and adding IQF mangoes makes it even better. You can mix it with other fruits or use it alone to create a decadent and refreshing treat. Homemade mango ice cream is easy to make, and kids love it!
- Desserts - Mango is a delicious dessert ingredient; it adds flavour, texture, and colour. You can use freeze-dried mango in cakes, muffins, puddings, and pies. Use it as a topping or mix it with cream, yogurt, or custard to create a sweet treat.
- Salad - Mango goes surprisingly well in salads; it adds a tropical flavor and a sweet touch. You can mix IQF mangoes with greens, nuts, and cheese to create a satisfying meal. Mango salad is particularly tasty during the summer months.
- Smoothie Bowls - If you love smoothies, you will enjoy smoothie bowls. It is a way to make your smoothie thicker, so you can add different toppings to create a more satisfying meal. You can add mango, granola, berries, nuts, and seeds to create a hearty and healthy bowl.
- Chutney - Chutney is a sweet and tangy sauce that pairs well with various dishes. Mango chutney is an excellent addition to any Indian or Thai cuisine, and mango makes it easy to make.
- Salsa - Mango salsa is another delicious way to incorporate IQF mango into your diet. It is a combination of diced mango, tomatoes, onions, chilli, and lime juice. Mango salsa goes well with grilled meat, seafood, or as a dip for tortilla chips.
IQF mango is a versatile ingredient that you can use in various recipes. It is an excellent alternative to fresh mango, especially when it's out of season. You can use it in smoothies, ice cream, salads, desserts, smoothie bowls, chutneys, and salsas. Experiment with different recipes to discover your favourite IQF mango dish.
Contact Flex Foods for the best delights in freeze-dried food.